Structured Cabling and Fiber Optics
Arcomm provides copper, fiber optic, and coaxial cabling services for voice, data, video, and other customized needs. Whether it is a campus, data center, an Ethernet jack, a backbone cable, or anything in between, Arcomm has done it and done it well.
Our experienced cabling technicians are factory trained to properly install, terminate, test, and repair all types of cabling required for businesses to thrive in this fast-paced world of technology.
A BICSI Corporate member, we have an Installer Level 1, Installer Level 2, Technician Level, and RCDD personnel on staff.
Arcomm has a portfolio of various installation tools and test equipment for the proper installation of cabling that include:
- Confined space equipment
- Manhole equipment
- Duct rodding equipment
- Power cabling-pulling equipment
- Underground cable locators
- Bucket trucks
- Fluke Cat. 5e, Cat. 6, and Cat. 6A cable certification testers
- Core-Align fusion splicers
- Mechanical connector termination kits (Unicam, hotmelt, etc.)
- Optical power meters and light sources
- Signal level meters
- Much more…….
Contact us today to learn how Arcomm can help with your cabling needs.